HVAC systems present both complex and simple symptoms. The result is that while some may be easily addressed by the owners, others cannot. In fact, for many who live in Charleston SC, it generally seems a good idea to leave Heating and AC Repair Charleston SC to the professionals. It can save you money, time, and frustration.
For HVAC Professionals Only
When it comes to repairing the HVAC system, the better equipped to handle the situation and address all your current and potential concerns are professionals. This is particularly true when the following conditions are present:
• Leaking Refrigerant: While it may be possible for you to “patch up” a line, this is not the case when the refrigerant is leaking as the result of a damaged – often cracked evaporator or condenser coil.
• Burnt Out Capacitor: An HVAC unit requires the run and start capacitors to operate optimally. When one burns out, repairing is not the answer; replacement is.
• Clogged Condensation Line: An HVAC repair technician can help by clearing out the clog.
• Dirty Condenser Coil: If you fail to clean regularly, they can impact the operation of your HVAC system. An HVAC company can clean them for you using a specific type of chemical solution.
• Compressor: Compressors require the correct amount of refrigerant to function properly. Any imbalance can produce malfunctions. An HVAC technician can restore the balance.
• Worn Contactors: This problem interferes with electric conductivity to specific motors. They will require replacement – an action best left to the pros.
These are only some situations where HVAC professionals are essential.
If you require any type of HVAC repair to be performed, contact a professionals at Carolina Comfort Specialists. They are always ready to send an HVAC technician to address your concerns. They can work with you to ensure the repairs or replacement is accomplished quickly and effectively restoring the system, leaving it to once more operate efficiently and safely in your Charleston, SC home.